Thursday, July 21, 2011

"The Island Guy" Timeline

This is a timeline
A record of my posts
Organized according to when each story
Happened in my life

  -    -    -    -    -  -  - -  -  -  -  -  - - - --- - - -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -    -    -    -   

The red links are my personal favorites.

The five links with asterisk symbols (*) next to them are my five most recent posts (the more asterisks, the more recent they are).
  -    -    -    -    -  -  - -  -  -  -  -  - - - --- - - -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -    -    -    -    -


Childhood


High School



College

2011

2012
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts That I Update


Blog Milestones

Random
- Me 


 -    -    -    -    -  -  - -  -  -  -  -  - - - --- - - -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -    -    -    -    -


10 comments:

Nate said...

@justy: OC much? :P

the island guy said...

@ Nate
More like a "For your convenience" sort of thing... thought maybe people might want a timeline or something since my posts stem from experiences in my life
I'll delete this if it proves to be useless haha

Nate said...

@justy: yah.. it's pretty helpful actually.. but, my gosh, the painstaking effort you made to make it organized.. i'd give you an A for effort.. :D

the island guy said...

That reminds me of something my Art 172 professor said once. He said, "A little a day goes a long way." I love that quote hehe

Hazel said...

It is going to be useful in keeping a track of your posts.



your blog looks much more interesting now with all its contents lying on an open platter.

^travis said...

a little organizing here and there goes a long, long way. hahaha

Justin said...

thanks for doing that :) it helped me catch up with the posts I missed before discovering your blog.. haha

Writer said...

Thanks for this island guy. :)

FOGGY said...

Thanks for the timeline, Justy. There were several posts that showed up on my dashboard that didn't show when I clicked on them.
..... Love your photography. Like your drawings and writings, your pictures are "PRIMO" - blows my stuff right out of the water.
And I was a professional U.S. Navy picture taker for 12 years :P ....

"BZ"............ "FOGGY"..........

Jay M. said...

Hmmm, seems a bit OCD, but HEY, aren't we all? HAHAHAHAHA

The timeline helps, I've read all the posts, now I can go back and catch up in order.

Cool, dude!

Peace <3
Jay

ps...dunno how I missed this at post time!