Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Everyone Needs A Break Sometimes

 Hi everyone!  Yes, I'm alive and kicking.

I needed a break from this whole blogging thing.  I was getting a little too obsessed about it for a while.  However, the good news is that my return was inevitable because I have never exercised (or entertained myself with) the thought of completely deserting my blog.

The whole idea of sharing real and personal stories with the rest of the world appeals to me.  Afterall, stories can make history.

9 comments:

FOGGY said...

Is OK, Justy. Kinda took a break myself. In fact I nixed all my past posts back into the drafting board, and now have only one recent one that is also "carbon-copied" on my Wordpress account.

My advice: - do not search for inspiration. Let inspiration come to you, for I have found the end result a more pleasing post to ponder :)) !

Cheers........ "FOGGY" <3

MEcoy said...

hoho welcome back into the blogoshpere buddy hope you'll stay for good now

Cup-o-Noodles said...

yay! welcome back!

KULAPITOT said...

i am having a break too

naturgesetz said...

Nice to hear from you. I hope things are going well for you.

iamagaytekeeper (formerly) thegaytekeeper said...

That was a break, WELCOME back!

Erwin Morillo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erwin Morillo said...

that means blogging runs in your blood and taking away blogging from your life may tantamount to draining all your blood from your body.

haha.

:)

letopho said...

we await your return!